|1||B.Arch||40||5 Yrs./ 10 Sems. (Full time course)|
|2||Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)||30||4 Yrs. (full time course)|
|3||B. Interior Design||30||4 Yrs (Full time course)|
|4||M.Planning (Urban Planning)||18||2 Yrs/ 4Sems (Full time course)|
1. LINK FOR GLIMPSE OF GZS SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND PLANNING
3. ELIGIBILITY and EXIT POLICY FOR COURSES OFFERED
1. B.ARCH (GZSCCET) - 5 Yrs. / 10 Sems. (Full time course)
(i) Passed 10+2 with PCM or passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject. (ii) The weightage of 50% marks for Apptitude Test conducted by the Council of Architecture and 50% Marks in the qualifying examination. (iii) Reservation of seats and relaxation in percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying exam shall be as per the Reservation Policy of Central Government or the respective State Government.
2. M. Planning (Urban Planning)- 2 Yrs / 4 Sems (Full time course)
B.Arch/B.E. (Civil)/B.Tech. (Civil)/B.Planning/M.A. or M.Sc. in Geography/Sociology/Economics with at least 50% in aggregate or equivalent (45% marks for SC/ST category).
3. B. Interior Design - 4 Yrs / 8 Sems (Full time course)
(i) 12th or Diploma with minimum 40% marks in any stream. (ii) Exit policy as follows; a) Certificate after 1year completion, b) B.Sc. Interior Design after 3 years, and c) Bachelor of Interior Design (B.Interior Design) after 4 Years.
4. BFA- Applied Arts - 4 Yrs / 8 Sems (Full time course)
(i) 12th or Diploma with minimum 40% marks in any stream. (ii) Exit policy as follows; a) Certificate after 1year completion, b) Diploma after 2 years, c) Advanced Diploma after 3 years and d) BFA-Applied Arts after 4 years.
5. Skill Certificate in Graphics & VideoEditing- 1 Year (Full time course)
12th or Diploma with minimum 40% marks in any stream.